1 day left
- Full Time
This manufacturer and supplier of modern, contemporary furniture and home ware products is known for quality and emphasis on cutting edge design. They are currently looking for a logistics coordinator to be based in their Shoreditch showroom, responsible for all sales orders from receipt through to satisfactory installation at the client's premises.
- Manage sales orders raised by sales team.
- Manage all deliveries and installations.
- Manage a team of two who are responsible for inputting sales orders and coordinating smaller installations.
- Credit control on all accounts.
- Arrange pre-installation site visits and liaise with clients fit-out contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Proven logistics experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven and highly organised.
- Understanding of specification process.
- Project management experience.
ASAP start for the successful candidate.
Apply for Logistics Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly