New integrated role with huge potential to grow working on fascinating business in this successful, friendly agency
Senior Planner - The Agency
You'll love the vibe at this friendly integrated B2B agency based in great offices on the edge of the city. They're dynamic, energetic and growing so there's a massive opportunity to help shape their planning offering.
Senior Planner - The Role
- Working on a range of fascinating blue chip brands, you'll become a trusted advisor to your clients, acting as the voice of the customer and helping them find innovative, creative ways to connect with their audiences, deliver results and make real business change.
- You'll work across a wide range of channels developing effective engagement strategies, building in measures of success, evaluating and improving to ensure they deliver against objectives.
- You'll play a key role in developing the agency, helping to win new clients, create new propositions and build planning in the agency.
Senior Planner - Skills and Experience Needed
- As an experienced, strategic thinking team player, you've worked agency side and have experience across integrated, direct marketing or brand planning. B2B or tech experience is nice to have, but not essential.
- You're fascinated by customers, are brilliant at getting key insights from research, both quant and qual and using these to develop powerful, integrated campaign plans that deliver results.
- Creative briefing is one of your strengths and you're able to put together a brief that inspires great work.
This is a great opportunity to help shape planning in this vibrant, successful agency, so if you have the skills and experience they're looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account handling and Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn't for you, I could well have another role that's perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/jobsearch to see my full range of jobs.