Head of Social and Content
Truffle are on the hunt for a highly conceptual and creative "Head of Social" for a fabulously animated EdTech business based in East London.
The brand are pioneers within the EdTech world, they have created unique chararcters which are able to spark the imagination of children with their animated actions, inclusive nature and their fun familiarity. Previously the brand has positioned itself much more in the B2B, schooling and subscription markets however they are now branching out in to the B2C world.
These marvellous characters really do have legs which can take the brand in many directions, with some fabulous Series A funding they are set to launch into hilariously animated dictionaries, animated apps and games, story books and awesome guides for children. This is a great time to join the business and be part of this next stage of growth.
The Ideal Person:
- They'd love this person to have come from a media, games, toys background or have an interest or passion for entertainment
- They'd love this person to have an understanding / passion / experience in the world of children's entertainment / children's books / children's tv / games
- They'd love someone to come on board with fresh and relevant ideas of how to reach B2C audiences.
- They'd love this person to be able to bring best practice but also be innovative and never play follow the leader. They want their offering to be as unique as they are.
- They want someone with edge who can be a little bit risky, the brand aren't scared to take chances to be noticed however ideas must always be relevant to the audience which is children (and parents)
- They'd ideally like someone with 7+ years within a Social Media Content Marketing and Management role
- You'll have proficiency in social listening tools (Radian6, Meltwater etc.)
- You will have outstanding communication skills and be able to present ideas, inspiring your colleagues and team mates.
- Previous startup experience or experience working in a fast-paced, scrappy startup culture is essential
- You'll have a creative eye - you know what content our customers will resonate with and deliver it to an exceptional standard
- You'll be working along side the Founder and Chief Marketing Officer to launch the brand into the world of social, connecting with relevant influencers and promoting these fabulous products
- You'll grow existing channels through a blend of creativity, platform best practice and understanding our customer needs.
- You'll also proactively identify new content strands, build relationships with our audience, and help us grow our visibility on new platforms.
- You'll create social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- You will be given the opportunity to grow a team to manage, therefore management experience is key.
- Ensure brand consistency on all channels, whilst also adhering to best practice for each platform
- Write creative briefs to get the assets you need to grow your audience
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, then use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress and results regularly across the business
- Define realistic metrics that help us benchmark our growth and prioritise our opportunities
- Develop relationships with our customers, relaying their feedback to the right teams, and informing all areas of the business
- Research and monitor activity of competitors
Salary: £50-60k approx
If you're interested to hear more please do get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today!