Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Twinings the leading premium tea business are looking for Senior Marketing talent. If you're looking for a career full of potential, fun & where you make a positive difference to a hugely successful business, read on…
- We're ambitious. You'll need to be too.
- We do hot-desking. Not hierarchies.
- Flexible working. It's about results, not office hours.
- No dress code. Hurray.
- We nurture talent and give everyone the chance to be brilliant.
- You're a brave go-getter, but a nice one.
- People go the extra mile for you.
- You're collaborative, you like getting stuck in & you're a great communicator.
- You're, ok with ambiguity & relish setbacks, ‘we can if' sums you up.
- You want a career, not just a job, in a vibrant environment.
Being the main lead for this portfolio of flagship brands for the business, you will be responsible for the short-term brand strategy and supporting the Marketing Director on long-term strategic thinking. You will maintain overall responsibility for the brand P&L; managing and developing a direct report and working collaboratively to ensure alignment across all functions, enabling excellent commercial delivery and results.
You will have strong brand management experience from a branded FMCG business where you have managed a portfolio of brands. You will have strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills to ensure the effective management of the many varied internal cross functional contacts, including senior management, and key stakeholders externally. As a manager, you will be strong at developing others, managing performance and building confidence. As a creative individual you will be experienced in creating and executing strong and memorable campaigns with limited budgets and by utilising the strengths of others internally. This opportunity will allow for huge empowerment and exposure to the very top levels of the business.
There is some flexibility with working from home.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send a copy of your curriculum vitae to Nikki Bott