Web Project Manager
- Full Time
Position: Web Project Manager
Our client is an independent communications consultancy that helps clients to meet their objectives in a strategic and integrated way. They provide full-service support including events, training, digital and creative media production.
Main Purpose of Role
To be responsible for leading website projects from scoping and setting objectives, to designing and developing clear technical specifications, and managing the project team through delivery. To be responsible for understanding and interpreting a client brief through appropriate diagnostics. To communicate this to the web development team, working closely with them to track project deliverables against agreed deadlines, updating stakeholders on the status of projects, measuring results and reporting on success criteria.
- To manage the day to day running of all website projects, acting as the key contact for clients and ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met.
- To manage and plan all new web development projects, managing the scope, time and resourcing requirements and necessary implementation plans in line with budgets and timelines.
- To trouble shoot for website projects in addition to advising on suitable functionality and technical specifications, and help create engaging digital designs.
- To be responsible for developing and implementing all associated project plans
- To manage in-house and external website development teams and work closely with other teams
- To be responsible for producing regular analysis of work undertaken, reporting internally and to clients on the performance of client projects.
- To keep abreast of latest digital campaign trends and behaviours, and identify suitable opportunities for existing or potential clients.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced in a range of project management software including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall
- Experience of working in an agency
- Experience of working in a similar website project management role
- Proven experience of managing website projects from brief through delivery
- Solid experience of managing development teams, ideally including Drupal, Umbraco and WordPress builds
- Technical competence and understanding of Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Self-motivated and able to work both autonomously and as part of a dynamic team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work accurately and in line with quality standards
- Ability to work under pressure, be adaptable and work across a range of client projects simultaneously
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.