- Full Time
A unique opportunity has arisen within an experiential design studio based in London's East End, for an interior designer / technical 3D designer to join their team in a permanent capacity.
- Working closely with other in-house designers and the creative director as part of a close-knit team.
- Working and coordinating with a variety of architects / designers, manufacturers and producers.
- Taking part in design and technical drawings across a range of retail, event and exhibition design projects.
- Understanding and working through complicated tasks quickly and effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Interior designer / technical 3D designer background with knowledge in the fields of retail, event or exhibition design.
- You have worked with a variety of architects / designers, manufacturers and producers.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D / 2D Vectorworks and AutoCAD to create a range of technical drawing packages.
- Versed in other 3D software ie. SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will have a portfolio of completed projects with technical drawings examples and design work.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
This position will provide you the opportunity to work in an all-rounder capacity across high-profile projects within this innovative design consultancy and production company. Please apply with your CV and portfolio of professional samples.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly