6 days left
- Full Time
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Creative multi-channel role
About Our Client
Part of the Go-ahead group the Oxford Bus Company are a collection of transportation brands covering Oxford and High Wycombe area. Renowned for providing excellent transport across the region however, they have recently acquired City Sightseeing Oxford, and will now also provide tourists with exciting tours of one of the UK's most beautiful and historical cities.
They offer a great working environment for the right candidate and have a proven track record in developing their staff. In this role you will gain vast experience across both digital and traditional channels including Social Media and advertising
To support the Marketing and Communications Manager in successfully meeting the marketing and publicity team objectives, including taking responsibility for specific activities as delegated by the Marketing and Communications Manager, including contributing to the design and content of both online and offline marketing collateral and publicity distribution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing publicity for on-bus and bus stop displays and liaising with print and design agencies to produce other marketing collateral including, but not limited to, literature, advertisements and exhibition materials
- Distributing publicity at bus stops, Oxford Bus Company outlets and third-party outlets across Oxfordshire and in London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports Maintenance of on-bus vinyls
- Delivering the company's ECRM strategy
- Maintaining company websites
- Delivering the social media strategy
- Developing and administering other digital marketing strategies
- Updating of on-bus electronic screens and destination equipment
- Maintain and develop relationships with third-party resellers
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will become a brand ambassador across the entire portfolio of brands and will ideally display great attention to detail, organisational skills and creative flair. Customer service and engagement is at the heart of the business and as the Marketing Officer you will encourage our values and vision both internally and externally.
Ideally you will hold a full UK driving license and be proficient in both Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
What's on Offer
This vacancy is a great opportunity to develop your career in a creative multi-channel role within a fun and flexible environment. The position is based in Oxford with occasional travel within the region. If you are interested in this position and would like more information then please do not hesitate to apply.
Ref Code: MPMI13954252Z
Apply for Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly