Senior Account Manager
Exciting brand and advertising agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their ambitious and dynamic client services department.
We're looking for someone with 4-5 years of experience in an advertising agency, with an interest in brand and other areas.
The ideal candidate will be someone who likes being autonomous and running things their way. Someone strong, very adept in client-facing and presentation, someone who really wants to step up and make their mark.
You will be working on an uber smart client supporting the agencies MD/CSD but this role will be involved at a very high level.
- Responsible for delivering the tactical program for a key client (and other clients, as determined by the Associate Partner), including client activity, delivery and budgets. Responsible for overall high quality of the account management and deliverables, including client customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Specific responsibilities for key client include:
- Production coordination (supporting the AD)
- Media plan fulfillment and adaptation review - press and OOH
- Quality assurance of creative output
- Management of media plans (initial review, track changes, spec chasing, etc.)
- Distribution of most recent media plans to necessary parties
- Translations and local market validator liaison as needed
- Resize requests lead
- Internal asset management
- Manage miscellaneous partners and vendors
- Award entry and fulfillment, working with other client services team members and the creative lead
- This is an amazing opportunity for a driven client services person who wants make a big impact in a medium sized agency.