FMCG Programme Manager 9-12mth FTC
3 days left
- Full Time
High Growth, fast-paced, non-alcoholic drinks company need a talented Programme Manager with FMCG transformation and Prince2 experience. Area of focus - Marketing and Innovation
About Our Client
Our client has a great portfolio of leading FMCG brands across multiple markets, many in #1 or leading market positions.
About the Role
Reporting into the Innovation and Marketing Director you will oversee a Category from programming perspective - using a wide overview to ensure all projects across a portfolio of brands are allocated the right level of resource, effectively governed and kept to timelines and budget.
- Keep key projects on track facilitating programme project teams and collaborate closely with project owners to ensure delivery on time and to budget, within an agreed scope.
- Key work streams - production, product, packaging, brand marketing, sales activation.
- Input to governance forums, project teams, steering groups.
- Facilitate cross functional alignment between key functions.
- Provide consultation at the start of new projects and programmes - setting up timelines and the right project teams.
- Support concept development for new projects and programmes.
- Experience of FMGG Marketing and Innovation functions.
- NPD operational implementation and delivery experience.
- Used to working across a range of ad hoc projects and in an agile and flexible manner.
- Strong people leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of P&L structures
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **