Our East London client is on the lookout for someone who loves nothing but artworking, to help produce print ready material across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing.
• To work closely with the Production Director & Senior Artworker
• Creation of hi-res print ready artwork files
• Working with mock-up agencies to assist in the creation of our prototypes/mock-ups
• Attending press passes, alone or with clients, to give the final artwork sign off
• High attention to detail/proofreading skills
• Control over the internal artwork sign-off procedure
• Control over the in-house artwork version control & filing processes
• Experience of producing print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing
• Knowledgeable on the capabilities & subsequent limitations of print, and the ability to suggest alternative methods to designers/clients so the desired outcome can still be achieved
• Able to speak technically & professionally with printers & clients about our artwork
• Strong communication skills, internally and externally
• Mac proficient with excellent Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop skills
• Able to handle a fast paced & ever-changing studio environment
• Able to prioritise workload independently & also within the Production team as a whole
• Understanding of web/digital would be beneficial
• 3D visualisation would be an advantage.
Please only apply if you are purely an artworker. Candidates classed as designers will not be suitable.