Who you are:
- You will have proven experience writing quirky, fun, tongue-in-cheek copy that is engaging, inspiring, clever and beyond anything, serves a purpose.
- A good all-rounder Copywriter with a minimum of 4-5 years' experience who can demonstrate an enthusiasm for and ability to handle detailed, complex copy challenges.
- Someone who is happy to do the hard yards researching and reading about their subject, who can assimilate a lot of information and distill it in to appropriate, insightful words.
- A good juggler who can work with agility and flexibility.
- Someone with a passion for getting the minutiae right.
- Successful applicants will have an exceptional portfolio of concepts and bring a real enthusiasm for the brands we work with and their customers. You will have the ability to create all sorts of copy and content that is on brand and that engages consumers.
- A creative individual with a strong strategic brain, a good thinker and have passion with words
- Experience in, or the ability to demonstrate potential to work across and understand the dynamics of all aspects of integrated marketing advertisement implemented in the UK and globally - being aware of the challenges that presents.
- A writer who can work with a talented group of designers to create engaging path-to-purchase communication
- The ability to help define creative standards and quality of work by ensuring their attention to detail is maintained consistently.
- An understanding and appreciation of developing on and offline communications.
- Someone who is confident in client meetings, good at presenting their work and comfortable in client workshops.
- A proactive individual with good communication skills who understands the importance of being part of a wider team, who values the significance of a unique company culture, and is prepared to play their part in creating and maintaining that.
- A confident and articulate writer who values the importance of building strong relationships with account colleagues, and who is keen to develop strong working relationships with clients.
- Someone who understands the commercial realities of life in being part of a creative department and the wider agency team.
If you think you are suitable and wants to find out more about this opportunity, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 020 78 45 7299