We are searching for designers capable of conceptual genius as well as an ability to execute with pen point precision. Your creative thinking must be dexterous enough to traverse all aspects of a campaign yet adhere to the guidelines of a brands core identity. Up for the Challenge?
My central London based client is looking for an experienced mid-level conceptual designer to fit seamlessly into their professional team working on some big name brands. Coming from a classic design background with a clean looking execution to their Aesthetic but with a fresh and exciting twist! A solid understating of moving image processes is also a must. Confidence in editing digital animation and video motion material will be an important asset to have.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3-4 years working in a creative advertising space.
- A high level of craft that spans across brand, print, product, digital and social.
- Highly motivated and always looking to improve the design process.
- Work and manage multiple deadlines.
- Opportunistic mentality to inject your ideas throughout the process.
- Highly proficient skills with the Adobe suit. After Effects and Premier are needed (Billy bonus for Cinema4D but not essential!)
- An ability to articulate and present your ideas effectively and influentially.
If you would like to apply or find out more then please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02078457296
We have a variety of creative design roles on at the moment (£20k-£45k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for!