Social Media Manager
Are you passionate about creating exciting, engaging content that starts conversations on social media?
Britain's most loved home brand are looking for an experienced Social Media Assistant Manager to help plan, execute and project manage innovative social multimedia & written content that puts them at the forefront of our customer's minds.
You'll have the opportunity to work on some incredibly exciting projects so it's important that you are someone who thrives in an ever-changing, busy environment and you're well versed in all aspects of content production for Social Media.
- Working with Head of Content to discover and develop conversation-leading stories, compile creative briefs for internal design teams and external agencies.
- Help establish critical paths and budget management for the creative briefs
- Writing copy for social posts across specific categories
- Leading on content requirements for paid formats and organic content across all social channels
- Liaising with the Media agency for key paid social campaigns ensuring that content fit for purpose for every campaign
- Help create bespoke Audio Visual content
- Experience within a social media focused role, editorial background preferable, but not necessary
- Experience in the creation of Audio/Visual social content
- Ability to write engaging, concise copy fit for the platform
- Experience of capturing high quality, fit for purpose social-first assets on mobile
- Confident in the management of social first content creation
- Should be proficient in Photoshop editing software
If you're interested in the above and wish to be a part of a company who are passionate about building the best in house digital team then get in touch.