Digital Marketing Assistant
A multi-disciplinary property consultancy that operate both nationally and internationally are looking for a digitally savvy marketing assistant with a creative flair to join their marketing team in the city of London.
You'll report directly to the Head of Marketing on delivery national and local marketing strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan and coordinate targeted marketing & communication campaigns
- Provide support in promotion of company activity through the creation of written marketing and promotional materials (i.e. brochures and marketing copy)
- Assist in management of the company social media account
- Assist the HOM in developing and maintaining brand
- Work with HOM to execute all B2B email campaigns i.e. newsletters, events etc.
- Work with HOM to ensure that website, staff news site and careers microsite is maintained
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint
- Excellent written, visual and oral communications skills
- Design experience is essential (Photoshop, Indesign and Premier Pro)
- Understanding of CMS systems
- Team player, resourceful and can multi-task and prioritise well.
Attractive benefits package and perks, please apply.