An emerging studio in the heart of Clerkenwell seek a talented and driven marketing manager to head up and develop their communications. You will be working across two offices but will be based in Clerkenwell reporting to the company directors - your duties will include handling all website, social media, strategy, new business and PR. You will be exceptionally driven with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a sound grasp of InDesign.
- Creating and implementing website content.
- Developing and implementing a solid marketing strategy based on a strong understanding of the company objectives.
- Develop and implement all social media and e-commerce content.
- Responsible for all PR coverage and brand exposure.
- Monitoring the success of marketing strategies and collating monthly reports.
- Actively promoting the business via networking events and online activity.
- Client liaison - including furniture suppliers, purchasers and developers.
- Occasional design assistance with the selection of FF&E.
- Manage and develop the new business strategy.
- Management of current and future projects - including cost control, design overview & the creation of marketing collateral.
- Maintain effective internal communications to directors and other colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent grasp of InDesign.
- Proficient in Apple Mac OS.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- A team player willing to take on ad-hoc administrative tasks to support the directors.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced marketing coordinator to step up into a marketing manager role and have an influential voice in the infancy of a brand new company.