Are you an experienced marketeer seeking a step up in your career? An international architecture practice based in central London are searching for a motivated and driven individual to join their communications team immediately.
- Support business development program and seek new opportunities.
- Track PPP/PFI projects and OJEU notices.
- Provide strategic thinking for marketing material and outreach.
- Prepare proposal and interview submissions including writing and graphic design.
- Manage submission process and work with key team members.
- Manage and prepare presentations.
- Manage leads and information using CRM system.
- Maintain and update marketing resource materials.
- Maintain and update project information database system.
- Assist with submissions for professional accreditation, fellowships and awards.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in journalism, marketing or relevant field.
- Proficient in Adobe CS software and graphic design and layout.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, architecture and design industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic and independent thinker.
- Commitment to excellence and going above and beyond.
- Positive attitude and approach.
If you're interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, get in touch today.