Middle Weight Interior Designer - Amazing variety of projects
An opportunity for a Middle Weight Interior Designer to work with this world leading and quietly influential design company in their London office. Their creative work in their own words ‘Distinguishes brands and their point of view from the rest of the world'.
With beautifully creative studios, this company ticks all the boxes for an interior designer who is looking for a design consultancy that stands out above the rest in their way of working.
As an Interior Designer you will have had previous experience working on all stages of a retail and hospitality project; combining your knowledge and skills from initial concept stages, presenting to clients, technical drawings and managing projects on site.
They are looking for:
- Solid retail experience
- Experience of presenting work to clients and/or assisting in presentations
- Confidence in inputting your own creative ideas into projects
- Prioritising time management on projects
- Understanding of project budgets
- Good hand sketching skills
- Familiar with SketchUp, Photoshop and Vectorworks and learning other software as required
Projects range from sports brands, luxury retailers, hospitality clients, music brands just to name a few!
Please send your work samples in a PDF format. If you would like to discuss this interior designer role before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.