Marketing consultancy Oystercatchers, part of Centaur Media, is shaping the future of business.
With an entrepreneurial team of exceptional people, we are pioneering new marketing models to accelerate business performance bringing together traditional marketing, digital, tech and innovation. Our clients are iconic brands and include Formula 1, L'Occitane, Virgin Atlantic, Invesco Perpetual, McDonald's, GVC, M&S, and TSB.
Earlier this year, we were incredibly proud to land one of the highest of recognitions when our consultancy practice was named a leading UK management consultancy by the FT - landing four out of six stars in the marketing, branding and pricing category alongside AT Kearney, Capgemini and LEK Consulting.
The services we offer cover all aspects of marketing and digital transformation with three key streams: Marketing Organisation Model and Performance; Commercial Effectiveness & Advertising Production; Digital transformation
We are members of Management Consultancy Association (MCA) home of Consulting Excellence, the new hallmark of quality for management consulting firms.
- To lead and support delivery of consultancy projects across functional areas
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Consulting Excellence
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate on project basis
- Clearly articulate findings/reports to clients and Centaur colleagues - both verbally and in writing
- Lead day-to-day contact with clients, Oystercatchers leadership and Centaur colleagues
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Handle unexpected issues
- Research and data curation
- Analyse and evaluate strategies
- Identify challenges and opportunities and deliver solutions
- Facilitate workshops
- Recommendations for continual improvement, using computer models to test and present findings to client
- New business proposal and reports
- Gravitas for senior leadership collaboration
- Ability to work independently, and as part of the team
- Talent for succinctly summarising complex business problems
- A natural passion for strategy and creativity
- Proven track record client or agency-side with strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements
- Confident, articulate and proactive thinker
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual)
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent commercial / financial skills
- Strong tech/app/systems literacy (word, ppt, excel, social media)