Marketing & Events Officer
Our client is a leading professional services company and they have a requirement for an experienced Marketing & Events Officer. This would be a full mix marketing role that would also have responsibility for the annual events calendar. This ranges from Award Ceremonies, Conferences, B2B and P2P networking, webinars… and the successful candidate will be involved in the delivery of both existing and the launch of exciting new events as the calendar continues to expand.
- Copywriting, provide creative input and liaise with the external creative agencies, printers/mailing houses etc.
- Maintain and produce communication materials e.g. direct mail (on & offline), adverts, literature, website and presentations.
- Provide general marketing and PR support.
- Manage a range of marketing campaigns e.g. for new and existing services, seminars and events to both external (clients, prospects and intermediaries) and internal audiences.
- Experience working in a full mix marketing role
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of marketing principles and theory, particularly of marketing communications strategy, tactics and techniques.
- All around knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including
- Experienced in Copywriting, proofreading, project and time management
- Must be pro-active, possess a 'can do' attitude, be creative and enthusiastic