In order to deliver on the proposed digital strategy we have created a Centre of Excellence team, who will help drive forward towards a more advanced state of digital maturity. Due to this investment and growth we're seeking a Digital Analyst to join us on a permanent basis, where it'll be your role to;
- Maintain and implement tracking of audiences across websites, contributing to the organisation's understanding of the use of its platforms and ensuring the smooth running of the website and associated digital channels.
- Support the Digital Analytics Manager with defining, planning and implementing the analytics development roadmap.
- Work with the Digital Analytics and Digital Optimisation Managers to define and implement processes that allow conversion to be continually tracked and optimised consistently across all channels /sites while maintaining a balance between cost and benefit
- Provide consistent, solid analytics and valuable insights of the business digital platforms
- Research and recommend tools and techniques to stay current with latest industry trends in digital analytics
- Generate insights and recommendations and be confident presenting these to our senior management team
- You will be engaging with stakeholders across the business including but not limited to: Digital Experience team, IT development teams, Marketing /business product SMEs
We're seeking an experienced analyst that wants to be part of a hardworking and ambitious Digital Experience Team, you'll need to make an immediate impact so experience in a similar role is a must along with;
- Strong analytical aptitude and technical ability
- Experience of Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics and the tools / techniques to ensure accurate data collection
- Experience of data reporting development and visualisation techniques
- A passion for data and technology
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
If this is you and you would like further information then please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
We believe in investing in our people we've built a benefit offering aimed at supporting individual lifestyles and promoting health and wellbeing.
When you join the Simplyhealth family you'll get an amazing 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days! We give all employees a Flex pot, a yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can use to fund great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and much more.
Our generous pension scheme starts with a 6% company contribution which you can then add to. If you decide to contribute 4% or above Simplyhealth will then add a further 4% which can either be allocated to you pension fund, used to pay off your student loan or even save into our First-time Home owner scheme.
On top of this you'll be enrolled on our group annual bonus scheme, alongside our recognition award scheme, this can be up to £3000 and is for all of the times when you really push boundaries, producing the WOW factor and delivering something truly world class!
It's all part of what makes us different as a business. We direct 10% of pre-tax profits to delivering our purpose through charitable partnership projects. We all have one thing in common - we're here because we believe we can make a much bigger difference and help our customers make the most out of life. Our customers love us and what we do and we're proud of this.
Since 1872 - long before the existence of the NHS - Simplyhealth has been helping people manage their everyday healthcare needs so they can make the most of life. That's why today we ensure over three million people in the UK have access to the health products, services and support that they need, when they need them and at a price they can afford.
We live by our purpose. We're proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans and whilst we may be 145 years old, we're not afraid to innovate.