Job Title: Marketing Intern (Native Korean Language Speaker)
Company: Kinesis Money
Kinesis is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to work within its expanding global offices. This is a rare opportunity for a focused young professional to fast-track their career in marketing.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and flexible, with strong native Korean written and spoken communication skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to slot into an environment that is both friendly and demanding.
In this brand new role, the Marketing Intern will work alongside the Marketing Manager to drive marketing strategies forward within the Korean markets.
Kinesis is an international, vibrant fintech company with big-name backing who have raised over $15m and are on-target to hit their $200m Initial Coin Offering (ICO) goal this year. Kinesis has been featured by market-leading titles, including Reuters Thomson, Yahoo Finance and the International Business Times and regularly receives coverage from fintech and crypto influencers.
- Assisting with managing PR and media relations with our Korean agency partners.
- Helping to drive our Korean social community on Kakao, Telegram and delivering content across Naver online café/Blog sites.
- Helping to manage and maintain the Korean website, working on reporting metrics and optimisation.
- Helping to strengthen relationships and form new strategic partnerships in Korea by assisting our marketing and sales teams with communications.
- Creating customer emails and communications to drive engagement and conversions
- Manage emailing and CRM platforms.
- Working with our SEO department to increase online visibility and site optimisation.
- General marketing items that are unique to the strategic growth of the Kinesis brand
The ideal candidate will possess a basic to advanced understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and investing.
This role requires somebody who is enthusiastic, coachable and flexible with the ability to slot into a friendly, fast-paced and demanding environment. You will be adept at prioritising and re-prioritising as the day progresses, with excellent grammar and a visible hunger to accelerate your career, becoming indispensable to the team.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (Fluent Korean & English)
- Understanding of Korean Business and negotiation culture.
- Basic to advanced understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and investing
- Enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate with fast-paced team.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com