Multiple Roles - Senior Brand Manager & Brand Manager
• Market Leading FMCG Business with Huge Growth Potential
• Great Opportunity to Develop your Career
About Our Client
After a business acquisition and office relocation Michael Page have partnered with Sherwin Williams in the hunt for two marketing professionals, a Senior Brand Manager and a Brand Manager. These are fantastic opportunities to grow and develop your career in a fast paced, innovative and results driven business.
Sherwin Williams is the largest paint and coatings manufacturer globally. With a diverse group of market leading brands the business develops, manufactures and distributes various paints, coatings and sealant products. With massive consumer presence globally and household brand names such as Ronseal & Valspar, they offer a great opportunity to grow and develop your career while working on an impressive portfolio of consumer & trade brands.
Senior Brand Manager: Reporting to the Marketing Communication Manager, the Senior Brand Manager is responsible for delivering the strategic marketing direction for the brand. They will also manage the planning, development and execution of consumer marketing programs supporting Sherwin-Williams brand communications.
Brand Manager: The Brand Manager will manage the planning, development and execution of consumer marketing programs supporting communications across multiple brands. You'll be given a great level of ownership across the marketing mix and will be empowered to develop your career and gain exposure to wider business.
Both roles will give a broad depth of experience working on multiple brands and managing a wide variety of media agencies. Depending on your level you'll be responsible for or will play a big part in the below responsibilities:
• Develop the strategic plans along with managing the development, implementation, and administration of Sherwin Williams brand programs; analyses overall brand and business performance; recommends marketing objectives and tactics. Identifies brand growth opportunities; quantifies potential and develops plans for approval.
• Development and execution of all elements of our integrated marketing communication plans including implementation of Public Relations (PR) plans. Define and manage all digital activities including web and social media, which align to the overall brand strategy.
• Advances consumer insights and brand strategy; partners with Product Managers, Consumer Insights and R&D to analyze consumer trends, techniques, product categories and geographies to help identify trends and future sources of growth.
• Partner with Marketing Services and agencies to develop and design marketing materials for the brands based on marketing strategies; ensures correct branding, differentiation, messages, layout and logos to reach the target audience with desired results. Build and sustain relationships with all agency partners.
• Build a strong and collaborative relationship with the Commercial Teams in order to build and develop strong marketing programs for our key customers. Support national accounts team by presenting marketing strategies to our customers to help build stronger working relationship.
• Assist in development of Valspar brand and product guidelines and standards. Manage trademark and legal clearance process for all communications.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who will bring passion and energy into a broad role with the spirit to "move things forward" You'll ideally display:
• Education: Bachelor's degree required, Masters degree preferred
• Proven progressive experience in marketing
• Knowledge of retail accounts, product management and sales a plus
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong collaborator, team-oriented, strong organisational skills, adaptable
• Strong sense of accountability, ownership and spirit to "move things forward
• Strong analytic ability
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• 5-15% travel required
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
Sherwin Williams are offering the opportunity to join a growing business and work on market leading brands. They are providing autonomy and the chance to progress your career in a fast paced environment.
Both Brand positions are full-time permanent opportunities which will be based in their office at Winnersh Triangle near Reading, with occasional travel required.
Sherwin Williams have a great team, benefits package and will offer a competitive salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply or contact Leslie Davies at Michael Page on 01189 559588
Ref Code: MPMI13904071Z
Closing Date: 20/04/2018