A dynamic interior design studio based near the south coast is endeavouring to build a small team in central London. They are seeking to appoint a creative mid-senior interior designer with an all-rounder skill set to begin the initial stages of building this team. The ideal candidate must be open to working remotely for the initial months which provides fantastic opportunity for work flexibility. Sectors will focus on workplace and university projects hence a background in these areas will be looked upon favourably.
- Working remotely across a range of commercial and public projects.
- All-rounder ability in being able to take part in concept design, produce AutoCAD working drawing packages, detailing, FF&E selection and scheduling.
- Effectively liaise with clients and coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Competent ability to run projects remotely with a senior overseeing, along with being part of a growing team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience across a range of projects, ideally commercial / workplace, with proven experience working on all stages.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup and the Adobe Suite.
- Strong design background and a great attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate with all trades, contractors and designers.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively drive projects.
- Dedicated, a willingness to learn and a down to earth attitude.
This position will commence as a six month contract with potential to extend thereafter. If this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV and professional portfolio.