Associate Workplace Designer
A leading AJ100 practice has an opening for an associate designer to join their award-winning team - initially to lead commercial workplace projects, with the opportunity to cross over to other sectors.
- Reporting to the director, you will contribute to the management and growth of the interiors business, with the ability to win work.
- Driving conceptual design outcomes in the studio, with a strong sense of design leadership.
- Day-to-day running of the interiors department including allocation and delegation of team members.
- Project budgeting, programming and monthly monitoring and reports of resource plans across varying projects.
- Client liaison including presentations to existing and new clients.
- Leadership guidance to the interior team and the ability to mentor younger staff.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in a commercial practice delivering large scale projects, including workplace interiors.
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Knowledge of UK building systems regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using computer aided drafting.
- Proficiency in Micro-station is advantageous.
- Presentation and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication.
Alongside phenomenal projects this practice has an environment that encourages creativity and leadership. Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Associate Workplace Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly