Senior Workplace Designer
An international A&D practice in east London has an opening for a senior designer to join their workplace team, presenting the opportunity to work from concept through to completion.
- Leading and mentoring a team of more junior designers.
- Concept development that is true to client brief.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Experience of putting together client presentations.
- Taking ownership of design and confidently presenting to potential clients.
- Working on site.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within the commercial workplace sector.
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Outstanding communication.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Revit is not essential but preferred.
Alongside phenomenal projects, this practice join a team of design thinkers and doers who specialise in helping to create experiences in the context of the workplace and corporate environments. Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Senior Workplace Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly