Email Designer - Interim Cover - 1 month - October 2018
Email Designer for Interim Cover | Travel client | October Start | 1 month | up to £3000p/d
An award-winning Travel company is looking for a Freelance Digital Designer to join their design team to work on eCRM campaign work on an interim basis in October. This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced digital professionals, and work across a great variety of platforms, as well as getting in with a growing brand that will allow you to grow alongside it.
Ideally you will have experience in both designing and development of emails, from building templates using HTML to testing using software like Litmus, as well as running them through eCRM software like MailChimp.
About the role:
- Starting October, you'll be working on the production of digital assets to support global campaigns
- You'll be designing and coding email using HTML and the latest Adobe software.
- You'll be working on site with the client, so some client facing experience is necessary
- You'll be a mid to senior level designer, with at least 5-6 years of experience and an exceptional portfolio to match
- You'll work well with a large team, and will preferably have experience in both client-facing and agency positions
- You'll fluent in the entire Adobe CC, including auxiliary programs such as After Effects, Zeplin, Sketch and InVision
- You'll have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash or other relevant platforms
This role is to start in October so apply now to be considered!
For more information please contact Archie at email@example.com or on +44 203 8273344