This award winning, independent creative studio based in the heart of East London, is looking to bolster it's team by bringing on board a charismatic and confident Account Manager. Working in this boutique agency, you'll collaborate with a team of designers and strategists, managing the delivery of brand and packaging work for a variety of well known FMCG brands.
- Establishing close knit relationships with your clients, you will advise and guide them throughout the strategy, design and production phrases of work, using your understanding of their brand to make insightful suggestions and identify organic opportunities for growth
- As an Account Manager, you'll take responsibility for all project admin, including contact and status reports, budgeting, time line creation and tracking ~ always championing the team to ensure they deliver within set deadlines
- Communications is at the heart of this role, and whilst you will be a natural at liaising with clients and external suppliers, you'll equally build relationships internally with your design and strategy team, knowing the value of effective team work
- Working alongside another Account Manager, you will always work to best practice and use your previous experience working within a creative agency to fine tune client servicing processes
- Prior experience working in a creative agency, with a strong understanding of branding and in particular, FMCG packaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a sharp eye for detail
- A small team mentality, aware that you will wear many hats and get your hands dirty! This agency really value their team and reward them with flexibility; you'll work hard to deliver and in return be trusted to work in your own style
If you're an experienced Account Manager, who works best in smaller teams where no day looks the same and you're exposed to a variety of projects, experienced in FMCG packaging, then pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!