A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architect to join the team at one of the most presitigious and top AJ100 ranked architectural practices, based in Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years' experience post Part-III with demonstrable sector experience on complex/large scale projects.
* An understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion
* Ability to translate concept into detail design and understand how to identify and design key details
* Flexibility and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player
* Ability to demonstrate technical expertise for project demands
* Consistency and accuracy
* Contribute to the successful delivery of a complex, large scale public project
* Responsibility for specific roles, areas or packages within a project
* An understanding how to detail for compliance requirements e.g. building regulations
* Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
* Help assist and coach junior team members on the project
* High level of CAD skills, Revit is Essential
* Ability to use NBS Building and NBS Create efficiently
* Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work within a team effectively and deliver tight deadlines on time and on budget
* Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role
* Project Co-ordination and ability to assist with managing resources and people effectively
* Ability to liaise with other disciplines/team members
Qualifications and Experience
* RIBA, ARB or equivalent registered Architect with experience of working within the UK Building Regulations
* Experience of working within a range of different sectors
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Highly organised and efficient with attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively, efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Flexible approach to work
* Positive and 'can-do' attitude
* Clear thinker
* Strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent time management
This practices encourages teamwork and innovation and you can expect to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment. They want theirstaff to be fulfilled and supported in their careers as they know the key to continuing success is working with and engaging the most talented people.
If you are interested, please contact me on 0203 680 0640!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.