Part II Architect
Are you looking to move away from that corporate architecture practice? One of London's largest, up and coming workplace design and build companies is seeking a Part II Architect to join their mid sized team. The company pride themselves on standing out from the rest with their approach to commerical design and unique culture. Not only do the team enjoy breakfasts, lunches and drinks provided by the company throughout the week but they take all employees away on social trips overseas. Their design brief for all projects is to ensure that it is effortlessly functional, taking inspiration from the latest technological advances and human understanding. In this role, you will be challenged and stimulated to work on several workplace design projects and develop your skills, therefore a Part II Architecture degree is imperative.
The successful candidate will:
- Have commercial/workplace project experience
- Prepare, develop and edit 2D drawings, 3D models, images and other documents related to the design.
- Have high proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, MS Office and AutoCAD/revit
- Be highly skilled in creative and technical design
- Be positive in their ability to positively impact the design team across al RIBA stages.
- Be committed to the company and to producing high standards of work.
- Have the ability to fit in well within the autonomy of the business framework and be content driven.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.