This global leader in branded products have sites across the globe from the US through to China and Germany and a diverse portfolio of clients from FMCG, drinks, health and beauty and charity markets.
Their London office specialises in point-of-sale, gift with purchase products and retail packaging and they are seeking a Design Manager to oversee a small design team covering graphics and packaging, hard-sided products and fashion accessories.
Objectives and requirements:
- To uphold their high standards for design work and push the team on to greater heights
- It will involve resource management, project direction and liaising with account managers and buyers from around the company in addition to fulfilling the role of designer
- Experience in branded product and packaging and an interest in all areas of design will be expected
- Previous management experience is desirable alternatively you should show good leadership qualities
- To produce design work you will need a strong understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, Rhino and Keyshot
- You will need to be well-organised with good communication skills and show keenness to engage stakeholders both internally and externally
- As design manager you will be expected to work on a number of projects at any one time so you should be used to working calmly under deadline pressure
On top of a competitive salary benefits include Friday and Birthday leave early days, bonus, life assurance, pension contribution and site-wide social events.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional company offering a varied workload and a chance to influence their creative output throughout the day-to-day tender responses and new business pitches