Presentation Designer | Central London | £30k - £40k (DOE)
Do you want to develop your presentation portfolio around big names like Google, Amazon, BP, Nike, Apple and many more famous brands?
My client is an exciting and rapidly growing company that works directly with these brands among many others. They have modern offices in central London and have developed a young, fun and fast-paced culture
We are on the search for a proactive and accomplished presentation designer to help with presentations, pitches, and PowerPoints. You'll have excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills and ideally, another presentation software, such as Keynote. In addition, we are looking for someone with creative flair to challenge the status quo, pushing the boundaries of the role!
- Support on presentation needs across the business, working closely with team members in design and other stakeholders (anyone from the CEO to Creative Director)
- Produce visually striking and on brand presentations, utilising creative solutions and applying technical excellent
- Build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, by being enthusiastic and proactive
- Remain on top of the latest visual trends and applying them to the role
- Support others with technical expertise and guidance relating to presentations and pitches
- Improving processes and finding the perfect balance between creativity and efficiency
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me (Jack Barber) directly; firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 928 2525