Senior Creative Artworker
Our London based client who works with some of the biggest film studios in the world is looking for 2 senior creative artworkers, one with cinema4D, excellent technical skills and the ability to produce highly accurate print ready artwork to join their buzzy team!
As part of our team you will be working on international print and digital outdoor campaigns, including in-theatre posters, large format billboards and bespoke artworks such as train/bus wraps and entire station takeovers.
- Based in the entertainment industry we are looking for a senior creative artworker with at least 8 years' experience in a busy studio environment.
- The applicant needs to be capable of leading a project/campaign through from start to finish.
- Creating master formats for the team to follow which will include hi res re-touching, so photoshop knowledge is key.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced studio hitting tight deadlines under pressure.
- This person will also be confident working individually as well being able to work well within a team.
- Mentoring mid-weight and junior creative artworkers through campaigns.
- A sharp eye for detail is a must and ability to follow strict guidelines.
- Fluency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential while knowledge of Powerpoint, Keynote and Excel would be beneficial.
Apply for Senior Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly