Account manager/Senior Account Manager
Integrated creative agency in Surrey is looking for a solid account manager to manage an interesting folio of clients from travel, to FMCG and fashion!
The aim of this agency is ‘To make brands better by making them matter'
They've built their reputation on providing people-first, passionate and informed creative ideas, devoid of ego, beautifully executed and easy for audiences of all levels to connect with and respond to.
You will need to show:
- a minimum of two years working agency side at Account Manager / Account Exec level
- excellent client and internal communication skills; with the ability to digest a brief, estimate through our current job log system, creating time plans using smart sheets (or similar), regular client updates through to final delivery and invoicing.
- case studies, including ROI where relevant, through which you can demonstrate your client management skills in delivering and / or supporting on campaign plans
- a history of working with external suppliers; including photographers, content creators, videographers and copywriters; that enhance the agency offering
- a working knowledge of the Adobe suite (for artwork approval), Microsoft packages and Google Suite (for client communication)
- a comfortable and confident approach to team working and then working increasingly independently over the full lifecycle of multiple projects in tandem
Working with the senior account manager, you will be:
- the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of client accounts
- responsible for identifying and implementing all new projects for those accounts
- Recognising, and developing new opportunities within those accounts
- naturally proactive, and the 'go to' person and first point of contact your customers
- joining the daily work in progress meetings and scheduling jobs effectively
- delivering monthly and quarterly status and results as required
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a friendly, lively and very busy team with a healthy happy culture !