Middleweight Digital Designer
Passionate and driven Middleweight Digital Designer wanted for well-known, large Creative Studio, based in Farringdon, to take on a diverse role and join their growing digital team.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your digital and design skills, working closely with the digital team and delivering an wide range of projects to an impressive list of well-known global clients!
You'll be a part of an exceptional team of digital designers -supporting their Digital Director on creatively shaping new and existing projects.
You will understand and interpret client briefs to their required specification and manage projects in a timely fashion, providing creative and technical solutions and delivering them to a high standard.
You will build relationships with clients and demonstrate a ‘can-do attitude' at all times, boasting a strong portfolio with examples that display creativity and insight and have enthusiasm for learning about design.
- Previous experience working as Digital Designer, preferably gained in an agency environment
- Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Some knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS and Wordpress
- Motion Graphics and Animations
- Understanding of UI and UX principles
- Natural flair for typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge/understanding of CMS systems
- Experience working on campaigns - from brief and pitch to usability and build
The role is fast-paced and it would suit a flexible, enthusiastic creative who is keen to progress and enjoys to work on a variety of projects and clients.
In return, you'll get an amazing name on your CV, as well a chance to work on some beautiful high spec, eye-catching projects for your portfolio.
Please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Middleweight Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly