We have an exciting opportunity to work with a fun, beautifully-formed creative agency, only recently formed and based in Surrey, looking for a Junior Designer, ideally with a minimum of one year of studio experience.
They are planning growth over the next few years, so this is a great opportunity for a talented, passionate individual to grow and develop into a more senior position in a short space of time.
This is a chance to work hands-on on some really exciting and challenging creative briefs as part of a friendly team - one that's committed to producing outstanding work and sharing the rewards.
Specialising in branding, advertising, digital, and marketing work creating powerful concepts, communications, brands and campaigns both on and off line.
They work with a variety of clients from household names to new and emerging businesses and clients working in broadcast, not-for-profit, health, leisure and loads more!
You should be able to:
- Hit the ground running in a busy studio environment with previous experience of working in a deadline-driven agency.
- Think creatively and be as strong on communication concepts as they are on design and layout. Be capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to conceive, develop and craft your ideas into stylish, high-impact designs.
- To fit the culture, you'll be fun, ambitious, a free thinker, a hard worker and be looking for new opportunities and growth potential!
What will you be doing?
- Creating, preparing, and checking print ready artwork.
- Ensuring print and marketing collateral is pixel perfect, layout and colour is perfect.
- Make sure all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders and clients alike.
- Using initiative and innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Key skill/ Experience:
- 1 year experience designing in print and digital media;
Designing and creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Brochures, Technical Documents, Presentations, Marketing projects & Integrated campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of Macs, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience within the creative industry, either in an agency or in-house role.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An ability to work on a number of projects.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- First-hand experience in design and artwork creation and prepress
Apply for Junior-Midweight Designer/Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly