Senior UX Designer - eCommerce / Retail - Up to £65k!
My client are one of the UK's top retail/eCommere/fashion brands. Working within their innovation division you will not be doing the standard day to day. This role will see you working with top creatives and free thinkers at the forefront of the company - pushing new ideas, new tech and new boundaries.
My client are currently looking for a talented Senior/Lead UX Designer with a proven track record in taking ownership of digital products and seeing projects through from end to end. A background in eCommerce would be beneficial but not essential as the primary focus of this role is being innovative and having the ability to be empathetic towards the consumer and truly understand pain points to deliver fresh solutions.
- Define, create,develop and deliverUX requirements and activities of a digital product, including:
- Full and detailed UX design specifications (Wireframes, user journeys, paper prototypes)
- Brand consistency and alignment
- Run workshops with stakeholders to effectively co-design products and services that ladder up to the omni-channel customer experience strategy
- Work closely with the UX Research, Customer Insight, and Analytics teams to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- Mentoring and coaching of Product Designers within each of the products in your group to ensure exceptional UX solutions are delivered
- Responsible for maintaining design standards and consistency across the design and development of digital products
- Champion UX and be passionate about creating exceptional and inspirational experiences for our customers
- Strong and proven experience working in mobile-first projects (responsive web / apps) ideally within e-commerce.
- Strong and proven experience as a UX designer in digital, with solid research and interaction design skills, ideally within e-commerce
- Degree in a related field, such as HCI, UX, Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Visual communication or Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of UX best practice and research methodologies, with the ability to lead research projects
- Extensive experience using a variety of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Origami, FramerJS etc.)
- Well practiced in the creation of a range of experience design deliverables such as user scenarios, journeys, sitemaps, process, flows, wireframes and prototypes of various fidelity
- Proven ability to execute IA complex transactional interfaces and taxonomies
- Basic UI design skills and ability to deliver UI design if needed, using the visual component library
- Working knowledge of the technical building of a site including HTML and CSS; although this is not a coding role, an understanding of code is required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment and ideally within an agile methodology
- Good understanding of customers multichannel shopping behaviours and trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to influence broadly selling in your ideas and design solutions to deliver the best for our customers and the business
- Ability to coach, mentor and set direction for a group of designers to achieve consistently high standard results
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click "Apply" or contact me direct - email@example.com