Digital Project Manager (temp to perm)
Award winning design agency is looking for an exceptionally talented digital project manager with more than 4 years of agency experience working with cutting-edge responsive websites, social and interactive applications for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and mobile
Working directly with the Digital Director and Digital Account Director, you will be a strong Digital Project Manager with a background in delivering high quality websites, mobile websites
and interactives experiences with in-depth experience of managing design and build projects.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work within a project team of Client Services, Creative and Developers.
You will be/have:
• A client centric approach to your work, including waterfall and agile approaches
• A passion for the work that you do
• Enjoy working in a cross disciplinary team
• Devoted to keeping up to date with web technologies
• Enthusiastic to share your experiences
• Passionate about building websites and digital media
• Keep positivity up in the face of adversity
• A strong character to inform and educate on best practices, internally and externally and to present ideas and concepts to clients
• Ability to “stick to guns” on best practices
• Manage around 15 small-to-medium projects at once plus one very large project
• Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client representatives and executives
• Prioritise and set expectations on key deliverables
• Utilize sound project management processes and tools to instil project management discipline and work collaboratively with other team members
• Effectively manage multiple projects to deliver on cost, quality, and timing targets
• Being heavily involved in briefing from client needs to the internal team
• Produce rapid and accurate cost estimates and project timelines
• Production of contact reports, status reports and purchase orders
• A good knowledge of website UX
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have:
• At least 4 years of project management or production experience in a technical consultancy/digital agency.
• Possess outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Strong track record in managing projects for the full Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in an online project management tool and ability to train others to use it as the only project communication tool.
• Communicating and devising technical solutions.
• Ability to take on client training courses to help them use their CMS.
• Proven experience in educating others in best practice and ensuring they follow them.
• Identifying risks and assumptions early in (and throughout) the production process.
• Education and de-mystifying the process and technologies for the account team and clients.
• Experience of working with Project Management software to manage tasks, milestones, dependencies, specifically Trello and Teamwork.
• Experience in creating and understanding of project Gantt charts and other relevant project documentation (Statements of Work, Resource models etc.)
• Great written and verbal communication abilities, with experience of working with others to build consensus
• Management of external contractors booked via YunoJuno system.
• Reconciling project finances and ensuring that estimates and actual costs meet agency expectations.
• Regular project status reports to both the account teams and directors.
• Internet best practices and the impact that these have on clients.
Apply for Digital Project Manager (temp to perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly