Mid-Level UI Designer (with some UX) | Great Digital Brand |
Mid-Level UI Designer (with some UX) | Great Digital Brand | Contract | London
An opportunity for a Mid-Level UI Designer with range of experience has become available with an exciting digital brand in central London. As the UI Design you will creating their new mobile and desktop design features and responsive sites, by working closely with the product team and implementing the new aspects across connected platforms. This is an opportunity to work with a leading team that are looking at new innovations within their market. This isn't just a redesign, it's new products, features and experiences for their users.
- You will have worked with startups to large organisations and understand how to connect and attract the appropriate audiences.
- You will have designed across multiple platforms, I.e. Mobile, tablet, desktop, responsive and more
- You are always full of ideas and enjoy sketching out and prototyping your designs
- You love branding and can picture the look and feel of a new company quickly and effectively
- You have excellent, design, iconography and typography skills You have good ux skills, such as wire framing, story boarding, research and user testing
- You are used to working to brand and design guidelines and are happy to work and design for these
- You are looking to be part of new ventures all the time and want to work in a growing environment
- Central London
- £200-300 per day
- 3-6 months
For further information on this unique opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 02079282525