My client are a global entertainment brand looking for a Delivery Executive.
They are looking for a technically focused Delivery Executive to join our 'UX Delivery' team to help them deliver and maintain new features and solutions for over 35 Kindred Group sites in over 19 languages. You'll be a fully integrated member of the UX team.
They work with stakeholders from across the Kindred Group providing invaluable support in the delivery of all projects and in the day-to-day maintenance of the Group's multiple websites.
What will you be doing?
- Configure functional elements for all Kindred sites for desktop and mobile channels;
- Support the Commercial and Product teams with creating website layouts and multi-channel solutions;
- Support with populating and refining site layout elements, ensuring that Kindred sites are kept consistent and to a high standard;
- Help the UX copy writer with all translation requests for required languages;
- Provide user guides, document and recommend how to apply content management functionality for all channels to get the best online experience and regularly update the on-line feature library;
- Take ownership of newly released CMS elements and features - help populating and refining site content, communicate the changes to intended stakeholders and demonstrate the changes to CMS users;
- Liaise with Development teams the entries of features to the content management system;
- Investigate reported front end errors, broken links or wrong copy and fix or raise the issues with the appropriate teams;
- Take responsibility for providing CMS training to new and existing CMS users across Kindred;
What have you done?
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is absolutely required (additional languages would be an advantage);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in working with content management systems preferred;
- Basic knowledge of HTML;
- Ability to educate colleagues in this field of expertise;
- Keen interest in web technologies and their appliance for all channels
- Excellent attention to detail; well organised and able to manage time independently
- Pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities
Apply for Delivery Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly