Interim Head of Product Innovation
Are you an expert at Product Innovation and have an in-depth understanding of driving successful and large scale and Innovation in a competitive environment?
ABOUT THE BRAND:
If so, well-established Not For Profit organisation is looking for an interim influential and strategic Head of Product Innovation to help drive their next stage of growth and future-proof the organisation through the development of customer-centred products and propositions to drive revenue and engagement in the mid to long term.
This is a pivotal role, leading the transformational growth in both the charity's income generation and engagement activities so that their mission and long term ambition can be achieved.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will play a key part in developing and delivering a programme of innovation that, when successful, will accelerate, recalibrate, and challenge Fundraising, Marketing and Communications strategy.
- You will lead and inspire the Product Innovation department by articulating your vision and purpose and in setting clear objectives, workload planning and individual professional development plans.
- Your pipeline will be focussed on sustainable, mid-term (3-5 year) income growth by launching products and propositions that reach new markets and generate new revenue for the charity.
- You will also design and facilitate workshops and execute customer-centred innovation techniques and ensure you continually iterate this process to ensure the latest thinking, methodology and approaches are tested across the innovation process.
- You will procure, manage and lead innovation partners and agencies to develop and deliver new products and propositions for the organisations fundraising, marketing, and communications directorate.
- You will be accountable for the Product Innovation income and expenditure budget for the directorate inclusive of short, medium and long term KPIs and investment criteria.
- You will conduct regular evaluation of the product portfolio to identify opportunities to grow the pipeline in future and measure the impact and success of past ventures for value and impact.
- You will be on top of latest consumer, social and technology trends, both UK and Worldwide, to ensure the charity stays at the forefront of product development.
- You will work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders, particularly Evidence and Insight and
- Strategy, to develop platforms for innovation and identify areas of opportunity that will be of strategic importance to support our organisational ambition.
- You will have experience leading a successful mid-term innovation programme end to end - from identifying insight for ideation through to scaled products in market.
- You will have experience leading an innovation team and managing external partners and agencies.
- You will have skill, knowledge and experience in innovation methodology, tools and techniques.
- You will have demonstrable success in scaling new products for substantial revenue growth and business value.
If you your skill set matches the requirements above and you are able to start immediately please do get in touch!