Strategist - Digital, Consumer Experience, Product
Your responsibilities and skills
You'll have responsibility for:
- Providing innovative thinking that drives consumer motivations.
- Showing an expansive knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Contributing to the creation of integrated cross channel strategies.
- Working collaboratively to ensure the consumer experience is always championed.
- Being provocative: thinking differently, making new rules, surprising with solutions.
- Understanding consumer behaviour.
- Interpreting research into clear inspiring insights.
- Identifying robust evidence, both from research and analytics, to support proposals.
- Delivering support that tells compelling stories not just lays out the facts.
- Contributing content to form single-minded visionary briefs.
- Gathering material that ensures briefing sessions inspire the team.
- Willingly and proactively adopting new products and services.
- Sharing your knowledge and talents with your peers.
- Forging valued and trusted partnerships with account mgt to be indispensable.
- Delivering projects on time with a boundless energy that's infectious.
- Working on pitches alongside existing client business.
- Delivering work 100% right first time with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ensuring every project has defined KPIs and coordinating ongoing optimisation
Purpose is to enhance people's lives.
It's why we are all here, what we passionately seek to do, and what we wish to achieve for every client we work with, and every brand we work on. Our success is down to one single focus. People.
We're fanatical about the customer, connecting them with products and services that make their lives effortless, energised and empowered as possible. We create stories that engage them, provide them with invaluable connections and develop new products & services they simply cannot live without.
Vision is a life that's effortless, energised and empowered as possible.
As customer expectations continue to evolve and become more demanding we're looking for versatile strategists to join the team. Individuals who thrive are those who know how to fuse creative, strategic and technological capabilities to deliver next generation experiences.
What you're like - the people we need
A collaborative individual with the passion to make the difference and the ability to get under the skin of our client's challenges, uncovering insights that make them tick and ensuring our experiences deliver.
You're great at translating complex human and business requirements into market leading experiences. You're able to balance business interests, content requirements and user needs by using a diligent approach to conceptualising, defining and designing user experiences and producing compelling documentation to support them. You understand the role content plays and are able to narrate great stories.
Like every member of the team you have an insatiable hunger for new information. You love to share new finds with others and help people see things from a fresh perspective. You're fuelled by a desire to see what's possible if we collectively push the boundaries, not just interested in what we can do, but what we could do.
You're connected to the way individuals behave and understand that to generate effective ideas everyone needs feeding inspiration. Your digital prowess is at the cutting edge of new innovations and technological developments and you bring this knowledge to colleagues and clients alike. You share, discuss and play with ideas, until they're right.
You're described as a progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver with knowledge of CX and consumer behaviours.
The role you'll play
You'll play a vital role in being collaborative and supporting the project team in understanding client business and developing outstanding connected experiences to fuel growth. Your daily input is to support Strategists and Strategy Directors in mapping out activation frameworks, communication plans and project laydowns.
You'll work alongside Strategy Directors and UX team members, data analysts, tech and visual designers to identify requirements, set objectives, analyse interactions, and craft experiences that translate business and user needs into highly engaging experiences.
You have a sound understanding of digital practices, consumers, social networks and brands. And your sweet spot is identifying the middle point where business goals harmoniously meet consumer engagement and excitement.
What we offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more via our recently introduced flexible benefits platform, "My Benefits, My Choice."
Our unique structure and culture has meant we've featured in The Sunday Times' Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.