Head of Social
Social Strategy Manager, Luxury Beauty Brand, London, £80K - £100k
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an amazing beauty brand that is extremely passionate about the products they put out. This role will be responsible for the social media presence of this brand. With such a huge emphasis on digital, this role will be core to the objectives of the company.
This role will be instrumental in laying creating and advising social media strategy to meet the overarching objectives. Working with senior stakeholders to advise the business and their luxury brand partners on Social Best practice and define compelling and engaging social campaigns that will drive customer engagement and ecommerce sales.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the Social Media strategy and content calendars for the brand and its luxury partners across international social channels, that will enhance brand awareness and brand engagement.
- Work alongside internal stakeholders to plan how Social can support broader marketing initiatives or in-store collaborations and seasonal campaigns.
- Manage the external social consultancy and advice on tone of voice guidelines to ensure brand protection
- Use analytics tools to draw insights on what content works, and what doesn't, to shape future strategy.
You are a Social specialist with vast experience planning and delivering international social media strategies for an innovative brand.
Specifically, you will have experience:
- Planning Social and Content calendars in line with key partnerships, seasonal campaign and products launches.
- Pushing the business out of its comfort zone when it comes to social media innovation - they will be looking to this role to drive change.
- Making commercial decisions to ensure success
- Managing difficult and demanding stakeholders, and having the confidence and communication style to push back when needs be.