Digital Business Partner
About the role
Simplyhealth are looking for digital professionals to help transform our customer experience. We're a business that believes in helping people make the most of life through better everyday health and we're the UK's leading provider of health cash plans, dental payment plans and animal health plans. We've been helping people with their health for 145 years and we're looking to build on that rich heritage by transforming our digital presence to meet the current and future needs of our customers.
As a Digital Business Partner you'll play a critical strategic role at Simplyhealth. You'll be interpreting and adding value to the requirements gathering process - acting as a ‘digital expert' and business partner to the marketing, product, IT solution and delivery teams; ultimately ensuring that stakeholder requirements and customer needs are met.
With proven experience of working within the digital industry, you'll need to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness and understand digital analytic solutions and the value they can add to support an insight led approach It's important you have the ability to build strong, credible and visible relationships with stakeholder to add value and influence positive business change and ultimately being viewed as a trusted advisor
1. Able demonstrate how a business partnering relationship/operating model enhances design experience and accelerates project delivery
2. Proven experience of building strong, credible and visible relationships with the business, , adding value and influencing positive business change and ultimately being viewed as a trusted advisor
3. Demonstrate strong commercial awareness / impacts of a digital experience with the ability to identify interventions required to address them.
4. Excellent knowledge of digital through generalist and Digital BP / Technical BP experience and /or PM experience
5. Proficiency with tools in an agile development environment (Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.…)
6. Understanding of digital analytic solutions and the value they can add to support an insight led approach
7. Experience of understanding the effects and implications of working across several CMSs simultaneously
1. Strong drive for results, action oriented and ability to drive projects through to completion
2. Ability to work in an environment which include multiple and conflicting priorities and specific time constraints (*until the proposed new business operating model has been implemented)
3. Are a team player and have the ability and desire to collaborate effectively
We believe in investing in our people we've built a benefit offering aimed at supporting individual lifestyles and promoting health and wellbeing.
When you join the Simplyhealth family you'll get an amazing 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days!
We give all employees a Flex pot, a yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can use to fund great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and much more.
Our generous pension scheme starts with a 6% company contribution which you can then add to. If you decide to contribute 4% or above Simplyhealth will then add a further 4% which can either be allocated to you pension fund, used to pay off your student loan or even save into our First-time Home owner scheme.
On top of this you'll be enrolled on our group annual bonus scheme paid at 12% alongside our recognition award scheme, this can be up to £5000 and is for all of the times when you really push boundaries, producing the WOW factor and delivering something truly world class!
It's all part of what makes us different as a business. We direct 10% of pre-tax profits to delivering our purpose through charitable partnership projects. We all have one thing in common - we're here because we believe we can make a much bigger difference and help our customers make the most out of life. Our customers love us and what we do and we're proud of this.