Digital Optimisation Executive
We're a business that believes in helping people make the most of life through better everyday health and we're the UK's leading provider of health cash plans, dental payment plans and animal health plans. We've been helping people with their health for 145 years and we're looking to build on that rich heritage by transforming our digital presence to meet the current and future needs of our customers.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Simplyhealth. We're growing and investing in digital to transform our business and make a bigger difference to our customers, our people and our communities.
What you'll be doing…
As a Digital Optimisation Executive, you'll play a key role in supporting the delivery and evolution of the optimisation roadmap and user research capability within the business.
- Support the implementation, running and monitoring of A/B or MVT experiences
- Ensure tests are launched following a quality and governance approval process
- Analyse and blend qualitative and quantitative data to build ideas and recommendations which will improve online user journeys
- Work with the rest of the business to understand, develop and deliver advanced optimisation approaches
- Support the evaluation of customer research, market conditions and competitor data to ensure digital strategy continues to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Support the delivery of all user research / usability testing projects
- Research and recommend tools and techniques to stay current with latest industry trends in digital optimisation
What we're looking for
- A team player with the ability and desire to collaborate effectively
- Experience of running MVT optimisation programmes with tools such as Adobe Target
- Knowledge and understanding of UX principles
- Experience of using monitoring tools such as Hitwise and Session Cam
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics
- Convert insight into test recommendations
- Clear reporting, communication and presentations skills
We believe in investing in our people we've built a benefit offering aimed at supporting individual lifestyles and promoting health and wellbeing.
When you join the Simplyhealth family you'll get an amazing 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days!
We give all employees a Flex pot, a yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can use to fund great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and much more.
Our generous pension scheme starts with a 6% company contribution which you can then add to. If you decide to contribute 4% or above Simplyhealth will then add a further 4% which can either be allocated to you pension fund, used to pay off your student loan or even save into our First-time Home owner scheme.
On top of this you'll be enrolled on our group annual bonus scheme alongside our recognition award scheme, this can be up to £3000 and is for all of the times when you really push boundaries, producing the WOW factor and delivering something truly world class!
It's all part of what makes us different as a business. We direct 10% of pre-tax profits to delivering our purpose through charitable partnership projects. We all have one thing in common - we're here because we believe we can make a much bigger difference and help our customers make the most out of life. Our customers love us and what we do and we're proud of this.