Head of Account Management - Maternity Cover
This London based design agency that specialise within the property branding sector are currently looking for a confident Head of Account Management, to jump on board for a Maternity Contract, starting for 9 months with the view to extend thereafter.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Overseeing the talented Client Services team, taking an overarching view on current projects and client accounts, ensuring that the team are delivering beyond their clients expectations
- Working as a key leadership figure in the business, you will help shape process within this arm of the business, always working to improve the way the team are working and ensure that the agency is delivering to the highest quality
- You will work to build trusted and close knit relationships with key stakeholders and act as a key brand advisor for them; identifying opportunities for growth and strategically steering through throughout the process
What skills will you need?
- You will have worked at a senior level before in a similar design and branding agency environment, familiar with leading and managing a team of Account Handlers
- Experience working across property branding and design is key, and you will be able to hit the ground running to understand your clients objectives and the branding process surrounding these complex types of projects
If you are an experienced, passionate Head of Account Management, available for a Maternity Contract, interested in working with a boutique, incredibly creative and humble group of people, then please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Head of Account Management - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly