Senior Designer | Central London | Circa £35k
Our client is a retail design agency in Central London who work with some of the biggest luxury brands in the world to design, build and deliver bespoke retail experiences.
Working with brands such as Chanel, Ralph Lauren and Cartier, they are now looking for a senior designer to work across a range of retail projects including pop up, windows, seasonal in store briefs, experiential and brand activations.
- Work independently and cohesively alongside the MD and production manager
- Liaising directly with clients
- Supervising design team to ensure they deliver design in line with brief and brand
- Develop commercially driven concepts
- Create technical plans, package and artworks ready for production
Skill & Experience:
- Excellent skill in Adobe CC
- Ability to use 3D software (Sketch Up, Rhino & Vectorworks)
- Comfortable with rendering software (Keyshot & Vray)
- Experience working on variety of projects for luxury brands from concept through to execution
- We are ideally looking for somebody who is fluent in French and English
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.