Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Hotel Chain - £37K + Bonus - London
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an international hotel chain. This role would be instrumental in creating social media strategy moving forward. This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of the lucrative hospitality industry.
Reporting into the Director of Customer Marketing this role will be managing an exciting range of different hotel brands. This will outline both the Paid/organic social media strategy and ensure key objectives are hit. Reporting and analytics will be key to the success of the role, and the constant improvement of the social media channels you will be managing.
- Implement and devise social media strategy, increasing brand awareness and engagement.
- Manage and oversee all social media channels across the brands for both paid and organic.
- Identify new and emerging trends to ensure that the social media accounts are current and relevant.
- Plan content and delivery and use content management platforms to manage multiple social media channels
- Manage relationships with agency, ensuring that the best content is provided.
- Ensuring the social media content is in line with the wider tone of voice, whilst being authentic to each individual brand.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure all campaigns have optimum reach.
- Ensure that all content is optimised and continually analyse and report on the success of the content.
- Proven experience in the management of multiple social media accounts, within a relevant consumer industry this would result in tangible experience and knowledge of the digital/social media as a result of a relevant role.
- Solid knowledge of content management tools, ideally Sprinklr.
- Up to date with all emerging trends and technology that would affect the landscape of the market.
- Proven examples of successful social media campaigns and social media strategies based on audience insight.
- Ideally educated to degree level or similar in relevant field of study.
- Experience of managing both Paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice across all social media platforms and ideally experience of using paid social.
- This person would need to be highly creative and have a real passion for social media.