Marketing Manager - Innovation
A dynamic Surrey based drinks business are seeking an Innovation Marketing Manager to join their business on a 9 month FTC basis. This business has a diverse portfolio of brands and this role will focus on the Super Premium end of the market.
The Marketing Manager Innovation will drive the Innovation agenda across all brands in the UK/IRE building the business' position as a category leader that breaks the category norms, to achieve growth objectives.
They will own the innovation funnel for the UK & IRE, ensuring continual prioritisation of innovation initiatives, ensuring projects are reviewed through a stringent AGILE process. Working closely with the Global team and innovation teams in other markets they will share learning, expertise and investment. This individual will also identify key agencies to build partnership relationships from concept ideation, to technical product, packaging and dispense development, to insights agencies to test and review innovation projects effectively.
You will require experience in:
- Delivery of innovation projects within Blue Chip Marketing teams in an FMCG business.
- Packaging engineering/packaging design
- Management of cross-functional projects and leading complex decision making
- Thinking and acting as an owner; exercising financial acumen, making sound judgement
- Identifying business critical priorities and resource appropriately
- Goal setting and evaluation to deliver effective innovation projects
- Influencing the Management team and senior commercial managers in Marketing and Sales
- People management
As well as the technical experience the right candidate will be:
- Passionate and engaging
- A strong relationship builder and team player
- A strong people developer
Apply with a full CV to Nikki Bott
Apply for Marketing Manager - Innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly