One of Twists lovely clients, an integrated creative agency with almost 100 members of staff, based in lively East London, with beautiful spacious offices boasting fab views over the City are looking for a new superstar Account Executive to be the newest member of their crazy, sociable and slightly larger than usual family!
The agency work with a range of well-known global clients across various sectors such as, food, beverages, retail and finance. You will be dealing with many of these exciting clients as required and will act as the secondary point of contact to them.
- Dealing with clients independently by phone or email. Contributing to face-to-face meetings or calls as needed.
- Building an understanding of your clients business, key competitors, structure, job families and key issues.
- Taking telephone briefs, asking the right questions of your clients and understanding their needs sufficiently to be able to make media recommendations and/or succinctly translate this into a written brief for copywriter or production.
- Preparing media schedules that are specific to a client brief. Researching the most appropriate media and the best way in which your client could use each media to meet their brief and budget.
- Building relationships with key media contacts and understanding products and new offerings and how they might be relevant to your clients (or others).
- Negotiating with media and third party suppliers to achieve best value for client and best margin for the agency
- Preparing, interpreting and understanding tracking reports. Using tracking to improve campaign performance in real time or for a subsequent campaign.
- Oversee the Client Coordinator/s in their role uploading online collateral and dispatching print adverts as well as all aspects of campaign and billing administration.
- Making amends, checking amends and proofreading through client approval and print or go-live. Taking responsibility for quality and accuracy.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a marketing or advertising agency
- Able to carry out routine tasks with good attention to detail.
- Able to plan and organise familiar and new requests from both external and internal clients, prioritising work.
- Able to produce and respond appropriately to detailed written and oral communication - using the most appropriate form of communication in new and familiar situations.
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with moderate supervision.
- Ability to work flexibly and multi-task in an unpredictable environment and under some pressure.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Able to interpret, evaluate and use data.
The agency have grown rapidly over the past couple of years, hiring only the best talent in the market. They are a fun and creative bunch who are passionate about producing work that truly inspires its audiences.
The agency offers a bunch of benefits like discounted gym memberships, dining out cards, Friday lunch and beers, season ticket loans, monthly socials and lots more!
If this sounds like the role for you. Please avoid disappointment and get in touch ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is paying up to £22,000
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly