Position: 2D/3D Designer
Our client, based in Wiltshire are looking to add a Junior 2D/3D Designer to their studio team. The successful candidate will create inspiring 2D, 3D & interactive designs, plans and visualisations.
Background to the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral member of the design team in a growing, ambitious business. You will act as a multidisciplinary designer/artworker providing support in a fun inspirational Artworking studio environment, through developing internal and external customer designs into a 2D, 3D and interactive customer presentation formats.
As a 2D/3D Designer, you will be involved in all aspects of the company design mix and are integral to the performance of the business. The role will be challenging, varied and exciting, and suited to someone with a creative yet, task driven mind-set.
- Produce visually exciting 2D, 3D and interactive computer generated scaled plans from sales consultants' briefs- delivering WOW factor designers that will meets all customer requirements.
- Achieve weekly plan targets for the business
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Liaise on a daily basis with the Artworking Team, Consultants and Customer Account Managers to ensure accuracy of the design and to ensure the school brief is fully met.
- Plan, prioritise and manage workload.
- Understand best practises and ensure that all plans are the best solution
Skills, knowledge and competencies:
- An innovative and creative thinker that can approach new designs with gusto, design flair and commercial acumen to ensure the design offers best value for money.
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude, dynamic with creative vision & flair.
- The ability to manage the delivery of a number of projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation sketching and communication skills.
Information Technology Skills Required:
- Computer Aided Design: 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Unreal Engine, CAD Tools.
- Presentation: Adobe Creative Cloud including (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
- Office: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point & Project
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for 2D/3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly